Reblog if you think Pansexual people aren’t sluts.
Asexuality is an orientation in which a person does not experience sexual attraction to any sex and/or gender. They do not feel an intrinsic desire to make sex a part of their relationships with other people. However they may still be able to experience other types of attraction, and desire relationships with other people.
Check out the following websites to learn more about asexuality, join in on the community, and/or help increase asexual visibility and education.
Asexual Visibility and Education Network
International Asexuality Conference
(Worldpride Toronto 2014 Affiliate Event) (June 28, 2014)
Asexual Things (asexual vis/ed tumblr blog)
(Source: asexualityresources, via iamsoproh)
Okay, is it me or did i just heard Amy “Topher thinks you’re fat” to Sammy? :s
she did say TOPHER THINKS YOURE FAT
TAGGGED? ON TUMBLR?
ive been tagged by shabrisheriz
SO i have to give 5 random facts about me. but i tag nobody
- on September 9th or whenever school starts, im going to start 8th grade…..wow. and I HATE SCHOOL II DONT WANNA GO!
- I got my braces off a week or something ago so i have a retainer
- if this weren’t obvious enough, i have a strange obsession with clowns
plus i wish Tristan were real
- My hair can get extremely tangled and frizzy when its not done/out naturally
- ———UHH…….if you say the wrong thing to me i will get so pissed off that i seriously wanna kill you….
like i said. i tag nobody